The #1 factor to keep your air conditioning/heating unit free of break-downs & keep energy efficient is regular system maintenance. No matter what type or brand of system you have!
Benefits of a Heating Tune Up
Peace of mind knowing your heating equipment is safe, especially if your home has natural gas. A carbon monoxide leak can be fatal.
Keep your equipment at peak operating condition
Improve fuel capacity
Improve heating capacity
Avoid an expensive breakdown; test for weak components
Extend the life of your equipment
Required on most systems to maintain manufacturer’s warranty
What to expect on a Heating Tune Up?
- Thermostat Operation-Emergency Heat Setting
- Temperature Rise
- Carbon Monoxide at Return & Supply Vents
- Gas Leaks
- Heat Exchanger
- Gas Pipe Safety
- Proper Combustion
- Clean Gas Burners in Place (Tune up only)
- Indoor Blower Motor-Cap/Amps/Wheel
- Safety Limits
- Electric Heating Elements
- General Electrical-Volts/Amps/Burnt Wires
- High Voltage Power Surge Protection
- Ultraviolet Bacteria Prevention System
- Air Duct Leaks & Integrity
- Return Air < fpm without filter
- Air Filter System
Heating Tune Up
We can work with your schedule. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. We also have some Saturday appointments available.