The #1 factor to keep your air conditioning/heating unit free of break-downs & keep energy efficient is regular system maintenance. No matter what type or brand of system you have!
Benefits of a Cooling-Tune Up
Peace of mind knowing your cooling equipment is safe.
Keep your equipment at peak operating condition
Improve fuel capacity
Improve comfort level of home
Avoid an expensive breakdown; test for weak components
Extend the life of your equipment
Required on most systems to maintain manufacturer’s warranty
What to expect on cooling tune-up? Our qualified technicians will check:
- Check for thermostat operation
- Temperature Drop
- Refrigeration System Levels
- Compressor-Run Cap
- Compressor Saver
- Outdoor Fan-Run Cap/Contactor
- Safety Limits-Freeze Protection
- General Electrical-Volts/Amps/Burnt Wires
- Refrigerant Service Caps
- High Voltages Surge Protection
- Clean Condenser Coil in Place (Tune up only)
- Condensate Safety Control
- Evaporator Coil-Rust/Dirt/Pan
- Emergency Drain Pan
- Flush & treat condensate drain -if accessible (Tune up only)
- Ultraviolet Bacteria Prevention System
- Air Duct Leaks & Integrity
- Return Air < 450 FPM
- Air Filter System
Call for your AC Tune Up today!
We can work with your schedule. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. We also have some Saturday appointments available.