DIY: Troubleshooting AC Problems
Before you call for air conditioning repair service, make sure you try these simple solutions first.
- Clean or replace air filter.
- Make sure unit panels are in place.
- Make sure thermostat switch is in the “ON” position.
- Make sure the thermostat temperature selection is properly set.
- Check to make sure the electric disconnect switch (breaker) is on.
- Put new batteries in your digital thermostat.
If these tips don’t get you up & running, give us a call – We Can Help!